Monday, March 30, 2015

Nigerian Elections LIVE



This much awaited election has been and gone but we still don't know the results.
I was not there but a lot of people commended the  INEC Chairman, Professor Jega. Saying that elections ran smoothly and fairly in lots of places.
International observers also brought good reports on the elections so who do we believe? INEC, angry Nigerians or Observers?

Having said that, lots of people are still angry that there was still some rigging going on. I saw on TV today that some set of people were protesting that they haven't voted so where did INEC get the result from?
So was the elections free and fair as they claimed?
Why the delay in the results coming out?

I have been trying to catch up on the results, but its still no where to be found. How hard can it be to collate results?
Its been more than 48 hours now. Na wa o.  They said it will be released at 8pm but its no where to be found. Only in Nigeria. If it was straight forward why haven't they released the full result?

I am very surprised I am interested, let alone following it....I suppose I am very much Nigerian and can't deny the fact that I want to the best for the country.

You can follow it here on  CHANNELSTV

1 comment:

Ever Heard of Personal Space?

Have you ever heard about personal space? I really cannot stand it when people are trying to talk to you and they come right in your fa...